top of page


01. Family Immigration

U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can help certain family members gain lawful permanent resident status (a green card) by petitioning for them.  In some circumstances, a hardship waiver is needed because the family member is ineligible for a green card. 

Bhagat Immigration Law will work closely with you and your family member to help you understand the process, put together a well-documented submission, and prepare you for an interview.

Services include:

  • Marriage-based petitions

  • Parent- or child-based petitions

  • Fiancé/fiancée visas

  • Removal of Conditions 

  • Waivers

Request a Free Consult

Call us at 216.789.3286 or click below to get started

bottom of page